Departure hour & location: 10.00, in front of your hotel.
Itinerary: Sibiu – Bran – Brasov – Sibiu
• Discover the mysteries of Dracula’s Castle in Bran
• Enjoy a relaxing city tour of Brasov
• Visit the Black Church in Brasov
Enjoy a full-day tour from Sibiu, discover the famous Dracula Castle in Bran and explore winding streets in the medieval city of Brasov.
Drive to Bran in the morning to visit the famous Dracula Castle. Perched atop a 120 meter high rock, this national monument is surrounded by an aura of mystery and legend. The castle owes its fame to its imposing towers and turrets, as well as the myth of Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
Travel to Brasov in the afternoon. Discover the cultural highlights of this beautiful city, including the Black Church and the medieval Town Hall Square. The old city, founded by the Teutonic Knights in 1211, is one of the best preserved in all of Europe.
Brasov is home to The Rope Street, one of the the narrowest streets in Europe, which is only a meter wide and was initially used as an access route by firefighters. Return to Sibiu late in the afternoon.
• English-speaking, specialized guide and driver for 1-day
• Transport with air-conditioned car to and from Sibiu
• Map of Romania
• EUR 85,00 / person
• EUR 10,00 / person = supplement for entrance fee to the Dracula Castle in Bran and Black Church in Brasov